- trying to close out my work at the parish (last Sunday is July 19).
- packing my belongings for a move (sometime after the 19th).
- packing for my vacation (five days hence).
- feeling overwhelmed (now).
- found a place to move to (small town near the coast).
- decided that playing golf this morning is not on (and it's a sunny day)
- called our vet about Isabelle's pain meds (don't want her dog sitter to deal with it)
I need to:
- get packing material (never seem to have enough paper to wrap fragile things).
- call a moving company or get a U-haul (depends on whether I can find help at the other end).
- sign the lease for the new place (should be faxed this morning).
- get some exercise (see golf thing above).
- start saying good bye to lots of nice people (and to those who were not so nice).
- pack, pack, pack
- get Izzie an appointment with the groomer (she's getting shaggy again)
I will not:
- be blogging much for the next three weeks (I will take pictures on holiday, but when I'll post them is another story)
- let the uncertainty about what is next get to me (promises, promises, promises)
This list seems to be much longer on the "I need to" side. Prayers for calmness, please.